· Introduction of new board members. Gregg thanked the board members from last year
for their help to the league
· Nov 7th is the District City County dinner.
· PPL bill was approved to be paid.
· Bill from East Scranton Little league. It was agreeded to give East Scranton $200.00 for
the 3 players from Jefferson that played on the teener team.
Player Agent Report
· Fall ball overview of season
o 13 Softball players played for Jefferson and 1 minor player played in Dickson City.
o Board reviewed any feedback and discussed how to make fall season progress
o Gregg reminded the coaches that all equipment will need to be returned
· Items needed for next year was discussed.
· Menu items were discussed and will be finalized closer to the season.
· It was agreed to continue Orkin Pest for next year.
· Glenn Lesh will take the AED needs home for the winter
· First Aid kits need to be checked before new season
· Thinking about first aid / CPR training date and location. Alison McHale to coordinate a
· Background checks / child abuse paperwork – Mandate any adult that will be in contact
· Signs sponsor letters sent out early and follow up with calls if not in person
· FundingZone.com does a card with vendors local and franchise. It was discussed to see
what they would include in our area.
· Wilkes –Barre Penguins night in March
· Other Ideas
· Fields need a lot of attention for both now and going into next year, look at possible
person / persons that has the time
· Field / Hut / Winterize clean-up for Nov 3rd from 9a-2pm
2018 Spring Ball:
o Review packets from last year and look at online see what worked and what needs
to be tweaked
§ Have signup sheets for parents to help out / come up with dates
o Still playing in the Valley league: Archbald has been added as a league and central
city has been removed
o Teenier team
· Review of by-laws
· Coming up with a budget of some sort
· It was discussed and voted on that Brian Bray will be Concession Manager and George
Bell will be the player agent.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20pm