Saturday November 4th from 9am-3pm-Fall Field, Winterize & Hut Clean Up- We are asking for everyone's help.
**COACHES-Please return all keys, baseball gear and first aid kits by November 5th.
November 19th at 7pm at the Hut-Monthly Meeting
February 10th-Comedy Night-Hen’s Nest
Meeting started at 7:02pm
· Bank Account was revised with the President, Treasurer and Secretary as approved signers.
· There are no outstanding bills.
· Food items were discussed for next year.
· Orkin Pest control will continue their services for another year.
· Tom Edwards will be taking the AED to be stored in a warm place.
· Tom Edwards will be setting up first aid/CPR training in March. At least one coach from each team will be required to attend. Time to be forwarded once confirmed.
· All adults will be required to have background checks and child abuse paper work submitted prior to volunteering with the children.
· Comedy Nights is set for Feb 10th at the Hen’s Nest. Tickets and flyers will be available. Looking for people to make baskets for raffle and help at the event.
· July Lotto tickets be sold. It was discussed to change the price to $5. Players will be asked to sell 10 tickets.
· We will be looking for sign sponsors and team sponsors for the spring season. If interested, contact Barb Boettinger. Letters will be sent to previous sponsors.
· Possible Wilkes-Barre Penguins in March.
· It was discussed that we need to put additional clay in the upper field. The league is looking into getting this delivered.
· JTLL-Is looking for a Field Manager, anyone interested please contact Gregg Boettinger.
· League is looking into installing shrubs at the bottom of the hill before winter. Gregg is working on getting bids from local landscapers.
· Looking at setting up online registration. John Havenstrite is reviewing.
· Review packet and plan on sign ups in December .
· There are new bat rules by the little league. All previous bats will not be allowed. Information on new bat rules will be in spring registration.
· Opening day, it was discussed to have donation to the food pantry.
Meeting adjourned at 8:04pm (Tom Edwards and seconded by Alison McHale)