Spring Registration-Dec. 3, 10, 17 and Jan. 14 at Jefferson Elementary, time to be sent with registration packets
Next Monthly Meeting Dec. 18th at 7pm at the hut
November Monthly Meeting
Meeting started at 7:04pm
The new board was introduced.
· Mike White reviewed account from Aug. 21st to present. There are no outstanding bills.
· Large silver refrigerator is not working properly. It was decided we will wait until spring to have someone look at it.
· AED will be stored by Rich Reese over the winter. 10 first aid kits were returned.
· Comedy Nights is set for Feb 11th. A rough draft and flyers will be sent by the vendor to review by the end of the week.
· Message Works has offered the opportunity for JTLL to sell gift certificates for their services, with a percentage of profit to benefit the league. It was decided we would sell these at registration so people can use them for holiday gifts.
· It was discussed to consider hat sponsors this year, similar to years past.
· July Lotto will stay the same as last year. Barb Boettinger will contact JRB printing. It was suggested to also sell the July Lottery Tickets at the entrance of local companies a couple designed days to be determined.
· We will be reaching out to 2 separate photographers to get bids for the spring photos.
· Jefferson Township Little League plans to have the following:
o Major Team(s)
o Minor Team(s)
o Coach Pitch Team(s)
o T-Ball Team(s)
o Softball Team(s)
· Spring Registration packet was discussed, reviewed and updated. We are going to have registration on Saturday Dec. 3rd, 10th, 17th and January 14th at Jefferson Elementary in the morning. Exact time will be sent out with registration packets.
· School Flyers and Registration packets will be printed.
· Registration Costs will be as follows:
o Registration-Dec 1, 2016-Jan. 14, 2017- $60/player, $45/sibling
o Late Registration-Jan. 15, 2017-Feb. 28, 2017- $75/player, $60/sibling
Meeting adjourned at 8:35pm