**COACHES-Please return all keys, baseball gear and first aid kits if you still have not done please do ASAP.
Dec 3rd at 5pm at the Hut-Monthly Meeting and Upstairs Hut Clean Up
February 10th-Comedy Night-Hen’s Nest
Meeting started at 7:40pm
· Treasurer will email statement to board
· PPL is autopay
. Plumber cost due to drain pump going bad
. Fee to Orkin for Pest control; will pick up service again in March
· Will supply Smoking Joes and see about possibility of using them more regularly
· Will start to look into equipment for upcoming season once we determine number of teams at each level. Included is catchers gear and all new bats
· Comedy Nights is set for Feb 10th at the Hen’s Nest. Tickets and flyers will be available. Looking for people to make baskets for raffle and help at the event.
· July Lotto tickets be sold. It was discussed to change the price to $5. Players will be asked to sell 10 tickets.
· We will be looking for sign sponsors and team sponsors for the spring season. If interested, contact Barb Boettinger. Letters will be sent to previous sponsors.
· It was discussed that we need to put additional clay in the upper field. The league is looking into getting this delivered.
· JTLL-Is looking for a Field Maintenance member. Any one that might be interested please contact Gregg Boettinger or any other board member.
· Reviewed 2 quotes forinstalling shrubs at the bottom of the hill due to cost of equipment and other expenses was tabled till spring to see if possible.
· Looking at setting up online registration. John Havenstrite is reviewing.
· Postponed reviewing sign ups until December Meeting
· Will have sign up on Dec. 9th and 16th and also in Jan on 6th and 20th from 9 to 11:30
· Opening day, it was discussed to have donation to the food pantry.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30pm (Tom Edwards and seconded by Brain Bray).