· PPL and Little League Charter was paid.-Motion to pay bills was by Brian Bray, John Havenstrite seconded it.
Player Agent Report
· The charter included 13 teams preliminarily.
· Nothing to report at this time.
· First Aid kits need to be filled.
· First aid / CPR training will be March 2nd, 2019
· Background checks / child abuse paperwork will be requested early so it is processed.
· Signs sponsor letters will be sent out after Thanksgiving
· Comedy night need to confirm date during baseball season. Looking for parents to help.
· Wilkes –Barre Penguins night in March
· Possible big ball/softball tournament
· Repair / replace gutters in spring need to request quotes
· Repair / replace wood around hut or weather treat, need to request quotes
· Equipment is needed. The follow was approved to be purchased. Glenn Lesh motioned, Caitlin Alunni second.
o 2-Field rakes at a cost around $85
o 1-7ft Drag broom with Steel Teeth at a cost around $249
o 1-3 base weather tarps at a cost around$240
2018 Spring Ball:
· Review packets from last year and online to see if any changes are needed
· Little League signups will be December 15th during basketball picture day.
· Get permission from school for a couple Saturdays for signups in January
· Equipment needed
§ Pitching machine - Jugs PS50 Perfect Strike Pitching Machine
§ Balls for machine -Perfect Strike™ PS-50 softballs (12180465)
Off season conditioning:
· It was discussed that the little league will have conditioning during the winter.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:27pm