First Aid and CPR Class- April 1st at 3pm at the JT Ambulance Building (Please RSVP for class to Tom Edwards by March 30th at 570-614-9442)
Field Clean Up-April 8th @ 9am at the Main Field, Rain Date April 9th
**Monthly Meeting and Uniform Pick Up-April 9th @ 7pm at the Jefferson Lions Club Hall
Opening Day-April 23rd @ 2pm (Full Uniform)
Team Pictures-Week of April 24th , exact date and time to be determined.
March 19th, 2017 Monthly Meeting Minutes:
Meeting Started at 7:06pm by Gregg Boettinger
· All bills have been paid and approved.
· A bill for $120 for the umpire coordinator was approved to be paid.
· No report at this time.
First Aide Report-
· 45 background reports have been processed by Tom Edwards.
· First Aid and CPR Class has been set up for April 1 at 3pm at the Jefferson Twp. Ambulance Building. At least one manager or coach from each team needs this certification.
· The battery from the AED needs to be replaced. Tom Edwards will be purchasing the battery and will get reimbursed.
· We are looking for sponsors:
o Sign Sponsors are $100
o Team Sponsor (includes Sign)-$350
o Scoreboard Sponsor (there are 4 squares)-$250 per square
o Hat Sponsor-$150
· We received 3 bids from photographers. The bids were from Colographics, Sandy K and Melissa Siquenza. Motion was made by Alison McHale and seconded by Tom Edwards to select Melissa Siquenza.
· Railriders game in June-More information to follow
· Once weather breaks Fischer Brothers and Rizzo Fencing will be completed.
· The roof of the hut and dugouts will be fixed once weather breaks.
· Fence Cap was reviewed. A motion by Kristy Egner, seconded by Tom Edwards to select the premium style, color red. It will be ordered this week so it is ready for opening day.
· It was mentioned that the field liner need to be replaced and rakes are need. At the next meeting it will be discussed further.
· There were 29 Tball, 15 softball, 23 coach pitch and 11 minors registered to date
· Coaches were reviewed and approved by the board (motion by Gregg Boettinger and seconded by Jason Antidormi)
o John Havenstrite- Tball
o Jason Berry- Tball
o Caitlin Alunni- Tball
o Jenn Pionzio-Tball
o Mike Bell-Coach Pitch
o Melissa Keiser-Softball
· We are still looking for a Coach Pitch and Minors coach.
· Umpire cost is $50.
· As it looks now,
o TBall will be playing Tuesday or Thursday at the Municipal Field, and Saturdays at the Main Field.
o Coach Pitch will be playing on Wednesday and Saturday. They will be playing Throop, Olyphant, Dickson City, Carbino and Central City. Season to start April 29th.
o Minors will be playing on Tuesday and Friday. They will be playing Throop, Olyphant, Dickson City, Carbino and Central City. Season to start April 10th.
o Softball schedule is still being worked on.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35pm (motion by Jason Antidormi, seconded by Alison McHale)