Review of previous month meeting:
§ No comments or changes.
§ CPR / First Aid training will be at the Jefferson Ambulance Building on March 2nd at 9am
· Bills to be paid-PPL.
Player Agent Report
· Several flyers were sent out for registration. Kristy will put a facebook notice about early registration.
· Evaluation dates and times
o Evaluations will be March 13,14 and 15 from 6-8pm at Rail Riders indoor facility
· Practice locations and tentative start date
o Kristy will reach out to the Sandlot to see what they have available.
· Updates-Brian is looking into different food choices and limiting the menu.
· CPR / First Aid training will be March 2nd.
· Comedy Night
· It was discussed and determined we will do the lottery tickets again this season. Caitlin motioned, Barb
seconded the motion.
· Signs, team, and hat sponsors. We have 2 team and 3 sign sponsors.
o Equipment previously approved will need to purchase-Kristy will purchase any required item.
o Tractors were winterized.
2019 Spring Ball:
o Gregg will schedule a meeting to play in the Valley again this year.
o Trying to get older players for junior and senior divisions.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:55pm