· Spring Registration-February 4 at Jefferson Elementary from 9am-noon
· Comedy Night-February 11th at 6pm
· Next Monthly Meeting February 19th at 7pm at the hut
January Monthly Meeting
Meeting started at 7:01pm
· PPL was paid and there were no outstanding bills.
· CD’s were liquidated to pay for the field work.
· No report at this time.
· Fence cap was reviewed. Rich Reese will provide cost and options for next meeting.
· Comedy Nights is set for Feb 11th.
· TV was purchased to raffle at Comedy Night.
· Still looking for donated baskets to raffle.
· Wilkes-Barre Penguins night is March 11th. JTLL players are free. Cost and information will be forwarded once received.
· We will be having hat sponsors. The hats will be adjustable with the JTLL logo.
· The possibility of a Corn Hole tournament in May or June was discussed.
· Registration has been successful and it looks like we will have teams for most divisions.
· We will have two additional registration days January 28 and February 4.
· Additional School Flyers and Registration packets will be printed and distributed with the new days.
· Registration Costs is
o Jan. 15, 2017-Feb. 28, 2017- $75/player, $60/sibling
· Warning track and drainage is 90% complete. Once weather breaks it will be completed by Fischer Brothers.
· Rizzo Fence will be putting new fence up once Fischer Brothers is complete.
· Repair and replacement of wood around dug outs and roof will be complete once weather breaks.
· Railriders –June 24th
Meeting adjourned at 7:55pm (Gregg Boettinger and John Havenstrite)