Review of previous month meeting:
§ No comments or changes.
§ CPR / First Aid training will be at the Jefferson Ambulance Building on March 2nd at 9am
§ Opening Day will be April 6th.
· Bills to be paid-PPL.
Player Agent Report
· Current numbers and where we stand with number of teams per division
o 20 TBall players
o 16 Coach Pitch Baseball
o 9 Minors Baseball
o 2 Majors Baseball
o 9 Minor Softball
o 12 Coach Pitch Softvall
o 2 Major Softball
· Majors Baseball will play on Monday and Thursdays
· Minors Baseball will play Tuesday and Friday
· Coach pitch Baseball will play Wednesday and Saturday
· Evaluation dates and times
o Evaluations will be March 13 and 14 from 6-8pm at Rail Riders indoor facility
· Practice locations and tentative start date
o Sandlot has been reserved Tuesdays and Thursdays from March 19/21 to April 16/18 from 6-
7:30pm for $10/player, minimum of $100. 45 minutes in the cages and 45 minutes in the field.
There is also use of the pitching mounds.
· Updates-Brian is looking into different food choices and limiting the menu.
· Background checks - Will show Glenn how to do.
· First aid kits
· CPR / First Aid training will be March 2nd.
· Comedy Night – It was reviewed that the High Bridge House can accommodate in May. Brian to
· Signs, team, and hat sponsors. Barb reviewed what sponsors we have so far.
· Railriders fundraiser -
· Other Ideas (bingo, look for other leagues and see what works)
· It was discussed to pay someone to mow the grass. Motion was made by Kristy, seconded by John.
· Bean Clay at Lions club spread and work on main field
· Bean Clay on upper field need to decide on direction moving forward
o Try to set a date and will need help
· Hang Cabinets in bathrooms with locks
· Determine lock for concession stand if keep with combo and also handle to close
· Equipment to purchase and any approved equipment need to look at soon
o Kristy will purchase any required item (pitching machine, balls, T’s) on Shop Day March 2nd.
2019 Spring Ball:
o Gregg will look into uniforms prices from different vendor.
o Pictures will be on opening day.
o Will play in valley tentative start of season for minor and major April 8 and 9
o Major kids can play in another district but would not be eligible to play all stars
o Junior / Senior ball possible combine with another league to have kids play have meeting March
4 to try and determine
Meeting Adjourned at 8:38pm