Spring Registration- Jan. 14th at Jefferson Elementary from 9am-noon
Monthly Meeting January 15th at 7pm at the hut
Comedy Night-February 11th
December Monthly Meeting
Meeting started at 7:02pm
· Mike White reviewed the account.
· There were two bills to be paid, one for JRB Printing (Barb Boettinger) and Staples (Kristy Egner).
· Insurance and Battaglias were paid.
· Water filter chamber is broken in hut. This repair will need to be addressed before spring.
· Urinal and trap in men’s restroom is broken. This repair will need to be addressed before spring.
· Rich Reese will be setting up first aid training in March. At least one coach from each team will be required to attend. Time to be forwarded once confirmed.
· Comedy Nights is set for Feb 11th at the Hen’s Nest. Tickets and flyers available. Looking for people to make baskets for raffle.
· Message Works has offered the opportunity for JTLL to sell gift certificates for their services, with a percentage of profit to benefit the league. Anyone interested can contact Barb Boettinger.
· It was decided that we will to hat sponsors with same design in past years. The hat will also have the players number on them.
· July Lotto tickets are now available. See Barb Boettinger for additional tickets.
· WB Penguins will be holding a JTLL night. Date to be forwarded once confirmed.
· It was discussed to consider doing a night at the races and/or a corn hole tournament.
· Do to the weather progress of the field has slowed. Back drain tile is installed and all fencing has been removed.
· Fence cap was reviewed and will be selected at the January meeting.
· The league received a bid from LLC Solutions, Lake Ariel PA, to repair the hut roof, bathroom roof, home and away dug outs roofs. This bid was approved by Gregg Boettinger and seconded by John Havenstrite.
· It was discussed that we need to put additional clay in the upper field. The league has a couple truck loads at the township building. Looking for volunteers to coordinate getting it to the upper field and installing it.
· We reached out to 2 separate photographers to get bids for the spring photos. Once we receive their bids we will make a final decisions.
· Registration is still taking place. Please visit our web page to download a registration form. They can be mailed in or dropped off on January 14th.
· Sandlot Baseball Academy is holding Winter Skills Camp and includes all aspects of the game. This is a 6 week camp is for boys and girls ages 6-18. The cost is $150, you can contact Chris Davis at the Sandlot CDD027@aol.com or 570-445-1155. The Sandlot also has cage rental, along with open hitting on Friday nights.
Meeting adjourned at 7:46pm